Hi! I’m Jeremy, and I am a Director in the Economics and Global Climate Cooperation department, at Environmental Defense Fund. I love using mapping tools, economics and data visualization to shape better environmental policies.
My current research focuses on informing the design of effective climate policy, as well as exploring impacts of environmental externalities on vulnerable communities. I manage staff and employ spatial analysis, economic modeling, and other skills to further EDF’s research efforts in order to better understand the science behind environmental problems and their policy solutions.
- Some examples of recent projects include:
- a demographic study and data dashboard of US populations living near oil and gas wells
- the climate Costs of Inaction research series
- rice nitrous oxide risk maps of nitrous oxide emissions from rice paddies worldwide
- the Fisheries Solutions Center Rights-Based Management database maps.